Panhandle (W.Va.) Grassroots for Democracy

The Panhandle Grassroots for Democracy is working to improve our corner of eastern West Virginia, our state and our nation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Another DeLay Republican

You just can't trust Republicans:

For the past 10 years, state Sen. Karen Facemyer, R-Jackson, has wrongly reported the mileage from her home to the State Capitol, allowing her to avoid paying federal taxes on more than $99,000 in reimbursed expenses when she attends legislative meetings in Charleston.

http://www.wvgazette.com/section/News/2005041340

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 15, 2005 9:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they don't catch me....I'm posting annonymously for obvious reasons...we ALL need to be more honest about our tax write-offs, it's not a repub thing though we would like to think so...yeah right only repubs cheat on their taxes...just my thoughts on this

 
At Friday, April 15, 2005 9:50:00 PM, Blogger Panhandle (WV) Grassroots for Democracy said...

I don't cheat on my taxes. And I doubt if you cheat by $90,000 plus on your taxes either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home