Panhandle (W.Va.) Grassroots for Democracy

The Panhandle Grassroots for Democracy is working to improve our corner of eastern West Virginia, our state and our nation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Berkeley County Democratic Association

The members elected new officers for the Berkeley County Democratic Association at tonight's meeting.

New officers are: Stan Berman, president; Ryan Frankenberry, vice president; Bill Yearout, treasurer; Judy Malone, secretary.

Congratulations to the new officers.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:07:00 AM, Blogger John C. said...

What did everyone think about the election last night? I thought it was OK but what about a meeting to discuss what we are going to do? We wasted the opportunity to actually accomplish something meaningful besides the election if you ask me. Thanks to Ben for setting up this Blog (and so fast too). I met a wonderful lady last night after the meeting outside the library, her name is Nessy and she ran for the magistrate spot in the last election, I hope she becomes involved in all of this, does anyone know her enough to invite her to our meetings? John

 
At Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:05:00 PM, Blogger Carnacki said...

I spoke to her briefly. I told her I had her yard sign up in my yard though it was stolen once or twice. She was nice. She had lots of her campaign signs up but came in last. I reminded her that it sometimes two or three campaigns to build up name recognition. She works for the state supreme court if I'm not mistaken which would make her one of the better qualified magistrates.

 
At Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:08:00 PM, Blogger Carnacki said...

I agree too that I wish more had been accomplished last night, but I also liked getting back home at a decent hour. It's probably just because of the whole transitional phase. From now on it should be more concrete and agenda driven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home